OPENING MID-JUNE 2021 This quality holiday-home (Gîte) is located in Montlegun-Carcassonne, a quiet village 2 kilometres south-east of the medieval town of Carcassonne with it's world famous Castle “La Cité”and 5km away from the "Canal du Midi", both Unesco World Heritage Sites. It is also 600 meters from the Lake de la Cavayère, with beaches, watersport activities and tree climbing. Note: more final pictures will be added after the renovation in May-June 2021
• 4 double bedrooms
• a new bathroom with walk-in shower and an additional toilet and a second bathroom with a bath and shower
• a separate guest toilet
• a spacious living room with direct access to the covered terrace with dining table for 8
• a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and a washing machine in the garage.
There are two terraces, one south facing with a newly built pool (8 x 4 meters) and a BBQ corner plus one north facing with deck chairs and a private jeux de boules/petanque area on 1000 square meters of grounds. The garden is surrounded by garden fences and walls, giving privacy and security for children.
Also included are :
* free high speed Wi-Fi, Orange fibre connection and we offer French Orange TV and International, Dutch, German, Spanish and English IPTV. Stereo and CD player.
* Bed linen, bath and beach towels and kitchen towels are provided free of charge.
* Baby equipment (cot and highchair) is free of charge but must be requested in advance.
* There is a direct bus service (Number 2) from 100 meters from our house to the Castle and the City centre.
Activities close by:
*Lake “de la Cavayère”, only 600 meters away with sand beaches, watersport activities, beach volleyball fields, supervised swimming, running and walking track, VTT tracks and picnic areas.
* “O2” advanture parc, an open air tree climbing park. “Parc Australien”, an Australian animal park, all near Montlegun
* Local horse riding club and a tennis club in Cazilhac.
* Carcassonne Golf Course, an 18 hole parkland golf course and driving range less than 10 minutes from Montlegun
low and medium Season - 3/4 nights
high season - 7 nights (July and August)